PayPal Dispute Support Representative is someone who is responsible for managing customer disputes in a professional and timely manner. This role needs excellent communication skills and customer service. It also requires ability to handle high-pressure situations and having strong conflict resolution, fairness, and negotiation skills.
The PayPal Dispute Support Representative will provide assistance and guidance to customers and ensure their concerns are addressed in an efficient and satisfactory manner. Ultimately, He/She will guarantee customer satisfaction and maintain a high level of customer loyalty.
Qualification of a PayPal Dispute Support Representative
The qualifications that are required of PayPal Dispute Support representative is a High School Diploma or equivalent. He/She should also be skilled in conflict resolution, fairness and negotiation.
Job Description of PayPal Dispute Support
These are the PayPal Dispute Support Job description:
- PayPal Dispute Support provides support to customers who have experienced a problem with their purchase on PayPal.
- Answer to customer inquiries regarding disputes, chargebacks, and other payment related matters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Confidently answer contacts, through multiple channels (i.e. Chat, Phone, Email), from customers of the company’s products and services.
- Assist customers in settling disputes with their merchant or financial institution.
- Proactively use customer data and provide guidance on potential resolutions.
- Follow up with customers to guarantee satisfaction and resolution of their dispute.
- Adhere to guidelines for account confidentiality and maintain the privacy and security of all PayPal customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism in all interactions.
- Work with the PayPal dispute team to investigate and resolve escalated cases.
- Provide feedback to the PayPal team on customer inquiries, disputes and chargebacks.
- Monitor customer accounts to identify and mitigate potential fraud or other risks associated with the use of PayPal.
- Develop and maintain cross functional proficiency within selected departments, including buyer product information, Compliance and Risk Operations.
- Own your own learning and work to develop skills through all knowledge channels about PayPal’s Protections Policies and Procedures.
PayPal Dispute Support Requirements
- 2+ years experience with a proven track record of customer service excellence.
- Ability to think independently and take initiative while working in a high pressure, target-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and team members.
- Understanding of PayPal dispute resolution process and customer service best practices.
- Ability to manage time effectively and adherence to schedules.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet and good knowledge of databases.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of dispute resolution and fraud prevention processes.
- Ability to manage customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat.
- Experience with dispute resolution tools such as PayPal Resolution Center.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
Benefits of Working With PayPal
These are the added benefits that comes with working with PayPal, they include:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits that start from day one.
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Community involvement through fundraising and volunteer opportunities.
- Generous PTO and sick time policies.
- Educational support to help you realize your full career potential.
- Competitive salary.