The FRP feature on your Samsung stands for Factory Reset Protection also known as Data protection. If you perform a Factory Data Reset on your Samsung, all settings are returned to the factory default settings. All data will be erased, including your files and downloaded apps.
As long as a Google Account is set up on the device, FRP is active. This means that after the reset, you’ll be required to log in to the Google Account using the same username and password, or log in with any of your Google accounts, if you have multiple Google Accounts
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus can have an error due to software damage, malware issues, or else. Some of these errors will require a factory reset, but if you attempt a factory reset without removing your Google account, there will be trouble because FRP is triggered on your device.
But you can bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, you just need to choose the right method according to your capability. Here are the few solutions to help you bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus FRP Bypass Solutions
Method #1: Bypass without PC
This method allows you to bypass FRP without a computer or any firmware. However it requires lots of technical know-how.
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Navigate to the verify your account screen and tap the Email or Phone area to get the keyboard pop-up.
- Select the GIF icon, showing in the top menu of the keyboard.
- Click on Go to Galaxy Play Store.
- Tap Agree on “I have read all of the above” after ticking the box.
- On the search bar located at the top-right of the screen, type Samsung internet.
- The search results for the Samsung internet browser will display, select it.
- Choose the download icon and start downloading.
- Select the Open icon to run the Samsung browser on your device.
- Open the Menu icon located at the bottom right corner and then select the Settings .
- You will now be able to access your FRP-locked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to bypass FRP.
- Scroll down to select ‘About Samsung Internet’.
- Click Permission, and select the Search icon located at the top-right corner where you can type in the PIN Windows.
- Click on PIN Windows appeared in the search results.
- Scroll down and turn on PIN Windows then click on it.
- Enable Use screen lock type to unpin and select PIN.
- Enter 1234 as a 4-digit PIN code and tap Confirm.
- Retype the PIN 1234 to confirm.
- Click OK.
You now have a PIN code to bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Just reboot your device by pressing both Volume Down+ Power keys to restart your device.
Lastly connect to Wi-Fi to bypass FRP on your phone. If the screen asks for a PIN, enter the pre-setup PIN 1234.
Method #2: Use an FRP bypass tool
One tool that you can use is the UnlockGo (Android) – One-Click FRP Bypass Tool
This tool is specifically designed to help Samsung users unlock their phones easily even in Android 12. This method is easy and you don’t need much technical-know-how to pull this off. Most manual methods leave you in trouble if you do any step falsely and if you fail to attempt them, your device software will be badly damaged or you might need to change your favorite Samsung Note 10 Plus.
How to use UnlockGo (Android) bypass Google account in 3-minutes
- First Download and install the iToolab UnlockGo (Android) on your computer.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus via a USB cable.
- Click the Remove Google Lock (FRP) option and click the Start button.
- Choose bypass FRP.
- Select All Android Versions and select Next.
- Click bypass FRP on all Android versions.
- This leads you to the next step which is Bypassing FRP.
- Once you click bypass FRP, a pop-up window will show on the screen where you need to dial a code to access the hidden Samsung Diagnostic Menu.
- Once permission is granted the Google account verification windows will be removed in just a few seconds.
Your Samsung device will reboot automatically. Then you are good to go.
How to use Odin
This FRP bypass tool will work but you need to have:
- The newest version of Odin downloaded on your PC.
- A Galaxy Note 10 Combination ROM files.
- Already downloaded and installed Samsung USB drivers,USB cables and a fully charged phone.
Here’s how to use Odin:
- Download the Combination ROM and transfer it to a new folder.
- Download the latest Odin Tool and install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Press Power+ Bixby+ Volume Down keys at once to Run your Galaxy in Odin.
- When you see a blue or green screen, press the Volume Up key to enter Odin.
- Connect your device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Run the Odin Tool.
- Once your device is connected, COM will appear: ID will also appear in Blue.
- Open the AP tab and browse the AP file from the Combination ROM folder.
- Set the files respectively to.
- BL: choose file BL_xxxxx
- CP: select file CP_xxxxx
- CSC: select file CSC_xxx_xxx_xxxxxx
- Select Start, to start running the flashing Combination ROM on your device.
- A green Pass message indicates a successful process completion.
Other tools you can use for Samsung galaxy note 10 plus FRP bypass includes Samfw, Easy Samsung FRP Tools etc.
One thing about using tools is that they are fast and effective, and requires less technicality. But if you are not comfortable with using tools, you can try the first method; The method is time consuming and requires you to be a techie.
I am an experienced tech and innovation writer. It’s been 3 years since I started writing at Terecle, covering mostly Consumer electronics and Productivity. In my spare time, I enjoy reading and learning the latest happenings around the tech ecosystem.