In this context, space traveling warriors is not in the literal meaning of the words, rather it refers to a mobile game with a team of different Dragon Ball Z characters with different rankings for all the members of the team in a universe of their own, called the Dragon Ball Universe. Basically all players form their own unique team and various timelines using different characters to save the Dragon ball overall Universe, which for some reasons have had multiple timelines collision.
What Space Traveling Warriors Tier List Mean
The Space Traveling warriors Tier List is a list which ranks warrior units on their level of importance, effectiveness, and relevance in the current meta description of the game. There are also basically, three tiers of characters in the Space Traveling Warriors series.
Space Traveling Warriors A Tier List
- They are usually considered the best because they seem to have a way of handling any challenge.
- The tier A have the highest level of skills, power, and bravery.
- They have the ability to want to render assistance to others.
- The A tier works greatly for anyone looking to defeat their opponents
- The next tier is the C tier and the last ten characters are in the D tier. Let’s take a look at what each tier means. If you’re curious about which character belongs to which tier, here’s some information.
- A Tier (max 20 units) is the tier right below. Units in this rank are nice additions to their respective teams, and will generally assist in the building of a good team. They may suffer from a few drawbacks but are otherwise solid.
- Some A tier members include: Endless Adventure Goku (GT) & Pan (GT) & Trunks (GT), Rampaging Vicious Saiyans Nappa/Vegeta, Dazzling Life Force Bardock, Absolute Power Jiren etc.
Space Traveling Warriors B Tier List
- The B tier once had great defense, during the Ice Age patch, when the woolly rhino was in the B-tier.
- It seems the weakest since the meta shifted with the introduction of humans and the woolly rhino was moved to the C-Tier,
- The B tier characters can still hold their own against the majority of opponents. They can also be dangerous.
- It characteristics are low intelligence, poor vision, and violent tendencies which prevent them from ascending higher.
- B Tier (max 35 units) is for filler units.
- Some B Tier members include: Magnificent Squadron Thouser (Cooler’s Armored Squad, Confidence-Imbuing Moment Super Saiyan Trunks (GT), Storm of Terror Frieza (2nd Form), Proudest Moment Brianne de Chateau, Resolute Execution Cooler (Final Form), Life of the Party Pan (GT), Swirling Ambition Turles (Giant Ape), Angelic Instruction Whis etc.
Space Traveling Warriors C Tier List
- The C tier characters of Space Traveling Warriors are a little deficient at defending themselves due to low power.
- They have quills on their back which are very effective.
- The C Tier (max 50 units) is for units that suffer many drawbacks and lack a place on their team, and are only usable if you have no one else.
Space Traveling Warriors D Tier List
- The characters in the D tier are a little complex to handle.
- They have abilities that allow them absorb energy and use it against their opponents.
- The D tier of Space Traveling Warriors contains a few new characters to spice your options and build more powerful team which are able to take down the toughest bosses.
DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE
Note: The Tier List is a list based on opinion and not an official Tier List by the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle game developers, as there is none yet. This is a collection of all the Space Traveling Warriors Tier List. Each Tier List can be edited differently.
There are multiple team types in the game and therefore multiple tier lists. The teams currently with a tier list are Super/Extreme of ‘Color’ types, Super/Extreme in general, and Category teams. Mono teams such as AGL have fallen out of use in the meta.
Units will fall into 6 different tiers:S Tier (max 12 units) is for the units at the top of their class. They are excellent additions and in some cases, optimal. This includes practically all of the leader units for that type and/or Category. (Super & Extreme Rainbow list max 15 units)
The Leader icon.png symbol underneath a unit’s portrait means that the unit is one of the possible leaders for that team, having a leader skill that provides ki and boosts two or three stats for that type/Category.
The Sub Leader Icon.png symbol underneath a unit’s portrait means that the unit is one of the possible substitute leaders for that team.
The Z Only.png symbol means that the unit is being evaluated based on its Extreme Z-Awakening and not its original form.
Tier Lists Navigation Alphabetically Listed
Accelerated Battle Category.png
All-Out Struggle Category.png
Androids-Cell Saga Category.png
Artificial Life Forms Category.png
Battle of Fate Category.png
Battle of Wits Category.png
Bond of Friendship Category.png
Bond of Master and Disciple Category.png
Bond of Parent and Child Category.png
Connected Hope Category.png
Corroded Body and Mind Category.png
DB Saga Category.png
Defenders of Justice Category.png
Dragon Ball Heroes Category.png
Dragon Ball Seekers Category.png
Entrusted Will Category.png
Exploding Rage Category.png
Final Trump Card Category.png
Full Power Category.png
Fused Fighters Category.png
Future Saga Category.png
Giant Ape Power Category.png
Giant Form Category.png
Gifted Warriors Category.png
Ginyu Force Category.png
Goku’s Family Category.png
GT Bosses Category.png
GT Heroes Category.png
Heavenly Events Category.png
Hybrid Saiyans Category.png
Inhuman Deeds Category.png
Joined Forces Category.png
Legendary Existence Category.png
Low-Class Warrior Category.png
Majin Buu Saga Category.png
Majin Power Category.png
Mastered Evolution Category.png
Miraculous Awakening Category.png
Movie Bosses Category.png
Movie Heroes Category.png
Otherworld Warriors Category.png
Peppy Gals Category.png
Planet Namek Saga Category.png
Planetary Destruction Category.png
Power Absorption Category.png
Power Beyond Super Saiyan Category.png
Powerful Comeback Category.png
Pure Saiyans Category.png
Rapid Growth Category.png
Realm of Gods Category.png
Representatives of Universe 7 Category.png
Resurrected Warriors Category.png
Saiyan Saga Category.png
Shadow Dragon Saga Category.png
Siblings’ Bond Category.png
Space-Traveling Warriors Category.png
Special Pose Category.png
Storied Figures Category.png
Super Saiyans Category.png
Super Saiyan 2 Category.png
Super Saiyan 3 Category.png
Sworn Enemies Category.png
Target Goku Category.png
Team Bardock Category.png
Terrifying Conquerors Category.png
Time Limit Category.png
Time Travelers Category.png
Transformation Boost Category.png
Turtle School Category.png
Universe 6 Category.png
Universe 11 Category.png
Universe Survival Saga Category.png
Vegeta’s Family Category.png
Wicked Bloodline Category.png
World Tournament Category.png
Worldwide Chaos Category.png
Worthy Rivals Category.png
The above Space Traveling Warriors Tier List will provide you with the necessary place to start especially if you are new to the game.