Combination files are used to scan Samsung cell phones for any issues that might have arisen while the device is being manufactured, such issues are addressed before the phones are released into the market.
Why is it important to use Samsung Galaxy A505U Combination File?
Samsung Galaxy A505U Combination File is a stable program used for complex and sophisticated tasks. This program allows you to flash the mobile device, you can also use this developer program to conduct a test that shows you the results of the phone check. It Samsung A505U combination file can:
- It allows you to use ADB or USB debugging on your Samsung device.
- Beneficial for technicians to thoroughly inspect the hardware of the device.
- Helps in resolving the boot looping problem, that is if your device is stuck on the Samsung logo when rebooting.
- It can assist you in resolving several issues with ROMs that you are unable to load.
- It also helps to Bypass/Remove RMM Protection.
- It can help you Bypass MDM (For some devices).
- An E-Token file is needed to be able to flash the file.
- And RMM/KG State protection must be in download mode.
Flashing or installing this combination file can wipe out data from your device permanently. It is important you backup important files before proceeding.
How to Flash Combination Firmware File
Odintool is the main tool used to install Samsung Galaxy A505U combination file. Here’s how to go about it:
- First Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers .
- Download Odintool into your system.
- Download and the combination file on your computer.
- Then setup driver on your Pc.
- Proceed to extract the Combination ROM by 7z or WinRAR. You should get the file (Combination_A505U).
- Then boot your mobile to Download Mode . Use the Power + Home + Volume Down button, press and hold for a few seconds for new devices. Use the Volume Down + Volume Up button for older devices.
- Connect the Type-C USB cable to the device.
- Open Odin Tool and wait to get a blue sign in Odin, you will see the message “ADDED” on the screen.
- Add the file Combination to AP: by clicking the AP button and select the combination firmware from the folder. Do NOT tick any extra boxes here.
- Press the start button to start the flash process, and wait for the Green Pass in sent by Odin.
- Restart the device.
Following the above steps will help you install a Samsung Galaxy A505U combination file successfully. Once successfully done, you can go ahead and reap all its benefits.
I am an experienced tech and innovation writer. It’s been 3 years since I started writing at Terecle, covering mostly Consumer electronics and Productivity. In my spare time, I enjoy reading and learning the latest happenings around the tech ecosystem.