Terecle has consistently prioritized cultivating and upholding the trust of our readers, underlining our commitment to delivering exceptional, original technology content. Our editorial team adheres steadfastly to a set of principles to ensure the provision of high-quality content and the best how-to guides that our audience can rely on.
- At Terecle, we meticulously craft our stories through rigorous testing, extensive research, insightful interviews, and a wealth of product and industry experience. Our reviews are rooted in test results that demonstrate consistency across similar products.
- Our editorial reviews and conclusions are made without influence from personal, advertising, marketing, or other business considerations. While our affiliate marketing team strategically places buying links on certain pages, and we may earn commissions if you purchase through those links, we ensure appropriate disclosure on those pages.
- Our editorial team refrains from engaging in paid endorsements and producing paid content. Branded content collaboration with vendors is managed separately and identified as advertising.
- It is against our editorial guidelines to use artificial intelligence (AI) tools such as ChatGPT to create content.
#Accuracy and Corrections
- At Terecle, we have a strong culture that enables us to provide accurate content to our audience. Our how-to contents are updated from time to time to keep them accurate, relevant, and up-to-date.
- Every updated article is date-stamped to indicate to readers that the information is accurate and recently updated. If you ever come across an article you think needs to be improved, kindly email us at [email protected] and let us know.