Spotify app is a home to different types of music including your favorite songs. Because Spotify has an extensive music library making it one of the most popular music streaming platforms across the globe so definitely you will find your favorite song here.
To put a song on repeat on Spotify mobile app is quite easy, but there are conditions attached. You have to be a premium member. Once you become a premium user, the repeat button will be available on your media controls when you play songs in full screen. You have to locate the white button, double tap it so it turns green with a 1 symbol on top .
If you are using Spotify for free you cannot repeat music on Spotify mobile app. The Spotify media controls will only be made available to premium users when they open a song or podcast to play in full screen. Free users do not have any of these media control options available for them.
How To Put Song On Repeat Mode On Spotify App
- On your Spotify mobile app
- Open the song in full screen
- Tap the playback bar at the bottom of the screen
- You will find the repeat button which looks like an arrow rotating clockwise, tap it once and the button turns green with a dot below it
- Tap it again, a small 1 will appear at the top of the green button to indicate your song is on repeat
When you tap the Repeat button once, the whole album or playlist will be on repeat mode. When you tap the Repeat button twice, the song you are playing in particular will be on Repeat mode.
How To Put A Song On Repeat On Mac/PC
Interestingly, you don’t need a Spotify premium membership to use the Repeat button on a PC/Mac:
- Just open the Spotify app on your system
- Find the song you want to play on repeat
- Start playing it
- The Media controls in the bottom playback will be visible, locate the Repeat button. It’s like and arrow rotating clockwise, click on it to turn green with a dot beneath.
- The songs In that album/playlist will be repeated
- Tap the Repeat button again so a small 1 appears, this indicates that the particular song you are playing is on repeat mode
Repeat button is next to the fast forward button.
To turn off the Repeat button, simply click on the Repeat icon to turn white.
How To Put A Song On Repeat On Spotify App Using An iPhone
- Launch Spotify
- Click the song , album or playlist you want to play on repeat
- Tap “Now Playing” bar to enlarge the album art and display the media control
- Tap the Repeat button once to repeat an album or playlist
- Tap Repeat button again so a small 1 appears beneath the green icon. This puts the particular song you are playing in repeat mode.
With the Spotify repeat feature, you can play your favorite songs on repeat all day long.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can Put Songs On Repeat On The Spotify App?
Those who have premium membership with Spotify can play songs on repeat as the media controls will be made available to them. But there is an exception if you are playing Spotify on your Mac or PC, you don’t need premium membership to put songs on repeat there.