Paramount Plus is a free subscription video service for streaming videos as well as your favorite shows. You get to share many episodes of your favorite shows on the platform. It is owned and operated by Paramount Streaming, a branch of Paramount Global in the United States. Ever since its launch on March 4, 2021, it has become as on demand subscription service, where users get to enjoy lots of content.
However, sometimes error codes come up when users are trying to enjoy a show on Paramount Plus. Example the Paramount Plus Error Code 4210,124.3002. In this article, we will discuss ways to fix Paramount Plus Error Code 124.
Paramount Plus Error Code 124: Causes?
The question is why does the Paramount Plus error code 124 happen? It is a known error code on Paramount Plus. Like every other error codes, it can be associated with poor Internet connection, device glitches and bugs, or a faulty web browser.
It is mostly an authorization error; When users try to stream something on the channel solely, the Paramount Plus error Code 124 appears. The digit 124 displays on the device’s screen, and the screen goes blank.
Also, Some browsers with high security might have this error because of ad-blocker or tracking protection.
How To Fix Paramount Plus Error Code 124
Here are few methods to fix the Paramount Plus Error Code 124
First things first,
- Check your Internet connection first by trying other programs on your device or try other devices to see if they can run well. If it as a result of poor Internet connection, disable and re-enable the Internet. Also restart your router and modem and try to access the service again.
- Secondly, restart your device. It will help to fix some little glitches and bugs.
- Ensure your Paramount Plus is the latest version because new fixes comes with updates to fix errors. Check the Paramount Plus server status. check their official Twitter website for any announcement about an outage . Or visit the Paramount Plus down detector website where outages in the last 24 hours will be reported. Then wait for a restoration, if the server is down.
You can go on and try these advanced fixes, if these simple fixes did not work:
1. Clear Cache and Corrupted Files
Some corrupted data files stored in your browser or device are definitely responsible for this error on Paramount Plus, simply clear cache and corrupt files, and have an error free experience on Paramount Plus.
- Go to browser and visit this link chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
- Set Time range as All time .
- Then check the option of Cookies and other site data.
- Click on Clear data
2. Disable Ad Blocker
An Ad blocker might be stopping Paramount Plus from performing it’s full functions. Simply disable the ad blocker, try and see if the error disappears. Definitely it would. If you are a Chrome user, you can follow these steps.
- Open Chrome and go to the Paramount Plus page.
- Click on Lock Icon or Info Icon On the left of the web address
- Select Site settings from the list locate Ads under Permissions.
- Tap the arrow next to Ads and Select Allow.
- Then try using Paramount Plus to see if the error code 124 on Paramount Plus has been fixed
- Reinstall and Install the Program; Then check and see if the error goes away.
This Paramount Plus error code 124 is easy to fix. Just follow these methods. When you encounter this error next time, you can just restart your device first, which will likely solve the issue most often than not.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is a subscription video on-demand streaming service in the United States.
Who is the owner of Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is owned and operated by Paramount Streaming, an offshoot of Paramount Global
What is meant by Paramount Plus Error Code 124?
The Paramount Plus error code 124 occurs When you try to stream something on the channel, then The digit 124 will appear on the device’s screen, and the screen will then go blank. As a result, this is an authorization problem that typically occurs when users attempt to stream something from the app. It has also been associated with glitches, bugs, poor internet connection, etc.
How is the Paramount Plus Error Code 124 fixed?
- Clear Cache and Corrupt files
- Restart The Paramount Plus service
- change the Internet Connection
- Reinstall Paramount Plus
As well as other fixing options mentioned in the article.