WhatsApp is already a very popular social media app in used in over 109 countries as at present research. In this tutorial, I will show you how to download media from WhatsApp Status to your device with ease
Today, there is even more newer features since other new features, such as WhatsApp status and display pictures as well as stories.
Though, there has always been a limitation as to what you could save, from what you see from others status stories especially if they aren’t jpeg files. That video you so badly want to have for yourself is about to disappear after 24hours and you don’t know ways to get is saved.
3 Steps on How to Download WhatsApp Status
You can download WhatsApp status with third-party apps — Xender, Google Files or WhatsApp status saver etc., Follow the guides below to download WhatsApp Statuses.
Download the latest version of Xender app on your Android device.
Follow the guides below to download WhatsApp Status with Xender:
- Open the just downloaded Xender app.
- Navigate to the bottom column You will find among other options “social” Tap on it.
- A list of social platforms will appear at the top bar.
- Tap on WhatsApp, Your viewed WhatsApp stories will pop up.
- Tap on the video you would like to save.
- A set of options would appear such as share, save, delete etc., Tap on save.
Your What’sApp favourite video or photo has been saved successfully.
Download/Install Google Files app on your Android smartphone
You can download WhatsApp status with Google Files, follow the guides below:
- Tap on the menu icon, which can be found at the top-left corner of the app.
- Tap on the option that reads “Settings,” and turn the toggle on in front of “Show hidden files.”
- Navigate to the File manager app on your phone.
- Head to Internal storage > WhatsApp > Media > Statuses.
- All the status that you have viewed will be shown in this folder.
- Tap on the image or video that you wish to download.
- Press and hold on to the chosen media item and save it to your desired location, e.g. camera, downloads, WhatsApp images, etc.
It is vital to note that these steps may vary from one Android device to another.
Use Status Saver
There are numerous third-party apps that helps you to download WhatsApp status, install and follow the guides below:
- Download Status Saver from Play Store.
- You can view all the status you have seen.
- Select the image or video that you wish to download and tap on the Save icon.
- The saved media will be stored in the internal storage of the phone.