Finally, you can add links to your Instagram Story!! This Instagram’s amazing feature was only available to some users who met it’s requirement —10,000+ followers. Recently, Instagram removed it’s restriction and all users on Instagram can now post a link in their stories without 10,000 followers using link stickers.
Now that the restriction to this Instagram’s amazing feature has been removed, follow the steps below to add links to your Instagram story.
How to add links to Instagram Story
- On Instagram app and swipe right. You’ll have the option to post a story show up — You can post a photo or a video as a story.
- Once the photo is inserted, go ahead and swipe up to open the sticker tray, you’ll see the link option showing up below GIF and next to the poll widget options.
- Click on the link option and paste the URL you want to add to the story.
- The link will now show up as any other sticker on an Instagram Story — This Link Sticker can be moved around and placed on any part of the story just as you want.
- You can now post the story by clicking on the share option.
- Once you or your audience click on the link sticker, it will lead straight to the URL
We’ve also prepared some guides on how to schedule live video on Instagram for up to 90 days