Who really spends money without checking transaction histories? Irrespective of your reasons, Microsoft knew that you will one day want to check your purchase history on Xbox and that that’s why they keep this information accessible and well detailed. Good thing is that you can check your Xbox purchase history either on your Xbox console, PC or any other device near you.
Why You Should Check Your Purchase History On Xbox
- Game with your budget: If you are a real gamer (smiles) then, you might have lots of auto-renewed in-game items on your list. Checking you purchase history will help you to know when to pause or cancel irrelevant subscriptions.
- Cancel a free trial game: Get to cancel that free trial game before you get charged. Trust me you don’t want to run to your bank suspecting that there’s a fraudulent activity ongoing with your bank account.
How To Check Your Xbox Purchase History on the Console
On Xbox Series X/S or Xbox One, you can use the following steps to check your transaction history:
- Turn on your Xbox and press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Select Profile & System.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Account and then select Payment & Billing
- Go to Order History and you’ll see the latest purchases.
|Tips: You can you the filter option to see up to six months of your purchase history.|
How Check Your Xbox Purchase History On PC or Any Device
You can check your purchase history on Xbox by checking Payment & Billing on your Microsoft account.
- Sign-in to your Microsoft account.
N/B: It should be the same account you are using on Xbox.
- Go to Payment & Billing.
- Select Order History.
- Choose your Category and your Ordered Date range
|Tips: You can see your purchase history for more than six months and you can also print out a hard copy of history.|
How many refunds are allowed on Xbox?
There are no limits on the number of refunds you can request or get.
How long does it take to get refunds from Xbox?
Xbox refunds can take up to 72 hours to process, and they’re not guaranteed unless you are qualified for one. Sometimes, there may be delays in refund processing, so you may have to wait a little longer.
Can I get a refund on accidental purchases?
Yes, request for a refund within 14 days after the game appears on your purchase list.